“SYNC has saved us a lot of time and improved our success rate in getting the needed ERP data into Salesforce.”
– Kylie Sobota, Director of Business Processes at United Wheels
United Wheels leveraged JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) for operations and accounting. They worked with Summit Technologies to implement Salesforce Enterprise (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud) to modernize their processes.
They chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their JD Edwards E1 and Salesforce Data. This helped to make Salesforce the single source of truth for their team.
With SYNC, United Wheels can view JD Edwards E1 data directly in Salesforce Enterprise, including customer information, accounting, orders, invoicing, serial numbers invoiced, item master, pricing levels, inventory availability by warehouse, etc.
“Our sales team can see when products have shipped, for example, and our service team can quickly check warranty status,” explained Sobota.
About the Company
United Wheels is a global holding company of outdoor brands including Huffy, Niner Bikes, Batch Bicycles, Royce Union, Buzz E-Bikes and Allite, Inc.
- Replace an ERP with a new solution
- Leverage a state-of-the-art CRM solution
- Data between JD Edwards E1 and Salesforce remained siloed
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1), a premiere ERP solution
- Salesforce Enterprise, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- United Wheels has streamlined their overall accounting and operations
- The company modernized their sales, service and marketing processes
- United Wheels has a 360-degree view of customers, sales, and marketing