“The sales team now has all the important Sage 100 information that they need right in Salesforce”
– Luke Shaw, Salesforce Administrator at UltraTech
The team at UltraTech uses Sage 100 for accounting and operations, and modernized their sales processes with Salesforce Enterprise. It also helps them to more effectively manage leads, customers, opportunities, etc.
UltraTech worked with Commercient to implement SYNC, the number one data integration platform for sales, to connect data from Sage 100 to Salesforce Enterprise.
Thanks to SYNC, UltraTech can access Sage 100 data in Salesforce Enterprise, including customer information, invoicing, sales orders, quotes and opportunities, Price Codes, AP vendor, AP purchase order, and much more.
An important item for the sales team at UltraTech is pricing, and not having to manually add prices, or the potential errors that could happen as they are manually uploading important Price Codes.
“Our Price Codes are SYNC’d to Salesforce, giving our sales team up-to-date pricing, which is a big deal” said Shaw. “Ensuring prices are updated in Salesforce is crucial.”
About the company
UltraTech is the largest manufacturer of spill containment, stormwater management, facility protection and construction compliance products in the world.
- Move away from spreadsheets and leverage a powerful CRM solution
- Data between Sage 100 and Salesforce remained siloed
- The sales team used spreadsheets with updated prices to work on quotes
- Salesforce Enterprise, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient SYNC’s Price Codes from Sage 100 to Salesforce
- Salesforce has become the ‘backbone’ of UltraTech’s processes
- The sales team can access important ERP data directly in Salesforce
- UltraTech’s sales team can get updated pricing to help with quoting