“Before I get on a phone call, or before I hit the road, I can know a customer’s complete history, thanks to SYNC.”
Triangle Engineering implemented Salesforce Professional, the top CRM system in the world, to help modernize their sales processes.
To get a complete picture of sales, customers and marketing, and to avoid double data entry, the company turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales.
Commercient SYNC integrates key data from Sage 100 to Salesforce. This includes customer information, sales history, invoicing, inventory available by warehouse and location, multi ship addresses, price levels, and much more.
“The SYNC’d data is really what should inform your decisions about who to prioritize, and gives you that ability to watch every account, minute by minute if you want,” explained the Director of Sales and Marketing at Triangle Engineering.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Triangle Engineering is an industry leader in the manufacture of commercial, industrial, and agricultural ventilation products. The company utilizes Sage 100 to manage operations and finance.
- Move away from email, spreadsheets and paper order forms and into CRM
- Data between Sage 100 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Avoid double data entry of new accounts created in Salesforce
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud CRM system in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s two-way SYNC for Salesforce and Sage 100
- Triangle Engineering’s sales processes are completely modernized
- ERP data can be accessed directly in CRM to offer a full view of customers
- New accounts created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Sage 100, no double data entry