Transponder and Reader Engineered Systems, Inc. (TRES) is a leading RFID development company specializing in Active and Passive RFID technologies. They are based in Peachtree, Georgia, and use Sage 50 for finance and operations.
To help update their sales processes, and manage customers, leads and more, TRES implemented Zoho Enterprise CRM, a leading and trusted CRM.
Due to data being siloed in their ERP and CRM, the company chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales to help free their data, and give the company a complete picture of sales, customers and marketing.
Commercient SYNC gives Transponder and Reader Engineered Systems (TRES) a centralized location for all of their information by integrating Sage 50 data to Zoho Enterprise CRM. This includes customer information, sales order history, invoicing, serial numbers, pricing levels, salesperson names, and much more.
“When our sales team is in front of a customer, they can get the information quickly on their phone,” said Angie Hebert, Marketing at TRES. “The more information we can provide them, the better they’ll do, and better informed they can be.”
- Implement a CRM and update sales processes
- Data between Sage 50 and Zoho Enterprise CRM is siloed
- In the future, implement a CRM to ERP integration
- Zoho Enterprise CRM, a leading and trusted CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient will provide a bi-directional SYNC
- The company can manage leads, customers and more
- Zoho becomes a unified place for the sales team to get ERP data
- New/updated accounts and orders in Zoho SYNC’d to Sage 50