“Commercient gives the sales team a holistic view of their accounts.”
– Kyle Davis, Sales Director at SevenPoints for Trace Minerals
For finance and operations, Trace Minerals uses Acumatica, and they worked with SevenPoints to leverage Salesforce Enterprise to help modernize and streamline their overall sales processes.
Trace Minerals and SevenPoints chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their Acumatica and Salesforce data.
With Commercient SYNC, Trace Minerals can access Acumatica data directly in Salesforce Enterprise, including accounts, orders, invoicing, customer movement, contacts, item master, pricing, inventory, shipping dispatch, and more.
“There’s a reduction of manual entry of invoicing, billing, etc., between systems, since SYNC automates that, and it mitigates the chances of data entry errors,” said Davis. “It also gives them more visibility into orders, so they can relay that to customers quickly.”
Additionally, new and updated accounts and contacts plus new sales orders created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Acumatica, saving 50% of time by eliminating double data entry.
About the company
Trace Minerals envisions a world where people are empowered and in charge of their own health; a time when all consumers are committed to living a healthier lifestyle; a day when ionic trace minerals are a part of every consumer’s daily supplement intake.
- Implement a state-of-the-art CRM solution with the help of SevenPoints
- Data between Acumatica and Salesforce remained siloed
- Create a data connection from Salesforce to Acumatica
- Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s leading cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- Trace Minerals have modernized their processes and gained more visibility into, and help grow, their product lines
- The sales team can access important Acumatica data in Salesforce, including B2B sales orders
- New and updated accounts, contacts, and sales orders created in CRM is SYNC’d to ERP, saving 50% of time