Salesforce World Tour is the ultimate annual event that brings together industry-leaders, trailblazers, partners and technology experts to celebrate innovation and share ideas. On Wednesday, April 3, 2019, Salesforce World Tour will touch down in the city of Boston for what promises to be a show-stopping event!
Salesforce World Tour Boston 2019 will be hosted at the Hynes Convention Center. There, the world’s brightest minds and industry visionaries will gather for a full day of networking, inspiration, learning and fun. They will hear from industry leaders who are spear-heading digital initiatives and transforming their businesses.
This energy-packed event is a great opportunity to learn from renowned leaders who will share the innovative methods and tools they used to build and launch world-class successful businesses.
Save The Date
Venue: Hynes Convention Center, 900 Boylston Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Map and Directions: Google Maps
Registration for Salesforce World Tour Boston
Attendance is free and seats are limited, so if you haven’t done so already, register for Salesforce World Tour Boston 2019 today!
Reasons To Attend The Salesforce World Tour Boston 2019
With a great lineup of inspiring keynotes, powerful breakout sessions and plenty of opportunities to learn and network, it’s an event you don’t want to miss!
Here are 7 reasons why you should attend the Salesforce World Tour Boston:
- This event is the place to discover a variety of world-class Salesforce business solutions. It’s also where you’ll learn how to best use them to provide the best possible experience to your customers.
- Meet industry pioneers, Salesforce experts, and Trailblazers, and benefit from their extensive knowledge and experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce products and features.
- Get expert advice from the Customer Success Expo.
- Opportunities to network with Salesforce customers, prospects, partners and trailblazers.
- Experience inspirational keynotes and motivational talks.
- Hear the latest Salesforce announcements.
What To Expect
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect at this year’s event:
- Opening keynote: Join Tony Prophet, Chief Equality Officer at Salesforce, and special guests for an inspirational keynote to celebrate Trailblazers. They are innovating with new technology, connecting with their customers in new ways, and making the world a better place in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Customer Success Expo: Salesforce will showcase how the world’s leading companies are taking advantage of new products and technologies. These include Salesforce Customer 360, Einstein Voice, Trailhead, and Lightning to dramatically change the way their employees across sales, service, marketing, and IT innovate, skill-up, and deliver integrated customer experiences.
- Powerful breakout sessions and inspirational talks.
- Opportunities to network.
For more information on what you can expect from the event, check out the full agenda here.
Plan Your Day With The Salesforce Events App
There’s so much to see and do at the Salesforce World Tour, you’ll need a plan for the day. To get the best experience out of this action-packed event, download the Salesforce Events App from the Apple Store or Google Play, and create your personalized agenda.
The app contains a great deal of useful information on the event and notifies you about major announcements and updates throughout the event. A conference schedule and a map is included to help you quickly find your way around the event.
Boston’s Must-See Attractions
Explore Boston’s historic sites and visitor favorites. Boston is easy to navigate on foot, as its major sights are relatively close to each other. So, whether you’re in Boston for the first or twentieth time, here are our top 3 must-see attractions:
- Freedom Trail
Take a walk through history and explore one of the best ways to get acquainted with Boston and see the city’s Revolutionary historic landmarks. Marked by a line of red paint, the Freedom Trail is America’s first historic walking tour. Walk along this two-and-a-half-mile trail and see 16 of Boston’s most important Revolutionary War sites.
- Fenway Park
Deemed as “America’s Most Beloved Ballpark”, Fenway Park has been the Boston Red Sox home field since 1912. The 37-foot-tall green left field wall known as the “Green Monster” is its most distinctive feature. Sports fan or not, a tour of Fenway Park will make for an interesting visit.
- Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts
Housing one of the world’s most comprehensive art collections, Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts is among the most prestigious and renowned art museums around. Boasting impressive galleries that overflow with treasures from ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia, to early American art, Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts is a must-visit for art lovers!
Boston’s Top Restaurants
With so many restaurants to choose from, why not try one of our top 3 favorites?
- Abe & Louie’s
If you’re looking for a fine dining experience, try one of Boston’s top steakhouses. Serving local cuisine and seafood, Abe & Louie’s has the perfect setting for a special occasion, business meeting, or a romantic dinner. With excellent food and great service, Abe & Louie’s will not disappoint.
Address: 793 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116-2603
- Neptune Oyster
For a cozy atmosphere and a reasonably-priced meal, this small yet charming restaurant is well-known for serving some of the best seafood in Boston. Neptune Oyster serves seafood, local and American cuisine, and is popular for its fresh, succulent lobster. If you don’t might the wait, Neptune Oyster is a must-try while you’re in Boston.
Address: 63 Salem St, Ste 1, Boston, MA 02113-2273
- Theo’s Cozy Corner
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly meal, you’ll find it at Theo’s Cozy Corner. This small and cheerful diner serves breakfast, brunch and lunch, and takes cash only. The menu serves a wide variety of foods from traditional breakfast items and Brazilian specialties, to fried pork chops and steak.
Address: 162 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113-1212
Registration for Salesforce World Tour Boston 2019 is free, so if you haven’t already, register today. You won’t be disappointed!
Offer your business a competitive edge by integrating your Salesforce and ERP data, which gives you a 360-degree view of your sales. Please contact Commercient to schedule a free demo, and learn how SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, can help your company.