Known for its buzzing atmosphere, inspirational leaders, stimulating breakout sessions and motivating keynotes, this year will be no exception. That’s when Trailblazers from worldwide will rally in the thousands on March 7, 2019 for the annual Salesforce World Tour in Amsterdam.
The Salesforce World Tour event brings people together to share their wisdom and success stories, explore new ideas, and learn from each other. You’ll get to meet Salesforce Trailblazers and partners, to engage in a wide selection of breakout sessions, and the opportunity to make valuable network connections.
This event is a great platform to sharpen your Salesforce skills, keep up with the latest Salesforce technology and innovations to stay ahead of the market, and so much more!
Save The Date
Venue: Amsterdam RAI Exhibition & Convention Centre, Europaplein, 1078 GZ Amsterdam
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2019
Time: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Map And Directions: Google Maps
Unfortunately, tickets to Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam 2019 are SOLD OUT!
7 Reasons To Attend Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam 2019
- Connect with Salesforce partners, innovators, industry professionals, customers and prospects.
- Get inspired by thought leaders and learn how Salesforce customers transformed their businesses with innovative technology.
- Opening keynote: A Celebration of Trailblazers.
- Opportunity to build connections and expand your professional and social network.
- Experience new Salesforce products and technology up close.
- Hear the latest Salesforce announcements about new features and products.
- Make a difference by giving back to the local community.
What To Expect
Here are some of the highlights of this years exciting event:
- Opening keynote: Join Simon Mulcahy, Chief Innovation Officer at Salesforce, and special guests like Ahold Delhaize. They will celebrate Trailblazers who are who are transforming themselves to connect with their customers on a whole new level. In addition, delivering exceptional customer experiences and shaping the future in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Customer Success Expo: Salesforce will showcase how the world’s leading companies are taking advantage of new products and technologies. These include Salesforce Customer 360, Einstein Voice, Trailhead, and Lightning to dramatically change the way their employees across sales, service, marketing, and IT innovate, skill up, and deliver integrated customer experiences.
- A wide selection of breakout sessions.
- Inspiration talk – Be Your Own Change: Join inspirational speaker Peninah Nthenya Musyimi, founder and director of Safe Spaces Nairobi. She will share her life story and the lessons she learned along the way.
- An opportunity to network with Trailblazers.
- Closing keynote: Inspirational speaker Joseph Oubelkas delivers a heartwarming story of passion, enthusiasm, and even some humor. You don’t want to miss it!
Browse the full agenda here.
Plan Your Day With The Salesforce Events App
The Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam 2019 is going to be a full day. jam-packed event. The best way to plan your day and stay connected to what’s happening at the event, we recommend you download the Salesforce Events App from the Apple iOS App Store or Google Play before your arrive.
The app gives you access to important information about the event, current and upcoming sessions as well as the overall session line-up. You can also use the app to personalize your schedule through Agenda Builder so you can make this your best Salesforce World Tour ever!
Amsterdam’s Top Attractions
Deemed one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe, Amsterdam (the capital of the Kingdom of the Netherlands) has more than 800 years of history. From ancient churches and world-class museums, to Amsterdam’s world-famous canals, this city is rich with history and fascinating sights.
These are some of the many top attractions in Amsterdam.
Visit the Rijksmuseum and marvel over masterpieces by artists such as Rembrandt, Frans Hals, and Johannes Vermeer. The Rijksmuseum is one of Amsterdam’s most popular attractions. The museum’s impressive collection includes a vast collection of masterpieces created by historical artists such as Rembrandt, Vermeer and Van Gogh.
Address: Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The Anne Frank House
Dedicated to the short life of Anne Frank, one of Amsterdam’s most well-known Holocaust victims, the Anne Frank House is a museum with a story. The Anne Frank House is the actual home in which Anne Frank and her family lived in hiding for more than two years during World War II. Even though it was converted into a museum, the house was mostly kept as it was during Anne’s time, and serves as a significant monument to a tragic period in history.
Address: Prinsengracht 263-267, Museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 GV Amsterdam
- The Van Gogh Museum
Amsterdam’s spectacular Van Gogh Museum has been one of Amsterdam’s top attractions since it opened in 1972. It is home to the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh paintings and artifacts. The museum is dedicated to the life and extraordinary artistry of one of the country’s most-revered painters. A must-visit for art fans and historians!
Address: Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Best Places To Eat In Amsterdam
With so many places to choose from, we’ve put together a mix of the best places to eat in Amsterdam.
- De Silveren Spiegel
Dine in breathtaking surroundings in Amsterdam’s finest restaurant for an unforgettable experience! Enjoy traditional, but modern Dutch cuisine surrounded by golden-age elegance at De Silveren Spiegel (the Silver Mirror) restaurant. The De Silveren Spiegel building dates back to the 17th century and has been kept mostly in its original state so you can experience the ambiance of this time period.
Address: Kattengat 4-6, Centrum, 1012 SZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Zaza’s Zaza’s is the place to go for those who want to enjoy an evening in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Inspired by the French, the Mediterranean and Asia, Zaza’s offers a wide variety of reasonably priced international culinary delights.
Address: Daniel Stalpertstraat 103hs, 1072 XD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Bhatti Pasal
If you’re looking for a quick bite, try Bhatti Pasal, a modern Asian-style restaurant eatery that serves authentic Nepalese food.
Address: Voetboogstraat 23, 1012 XK Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Get ready for an information-packed day of innovation and inspiration and discover how industry visionaries and innovators are shaping the future and transforming the world.
Integrating your Salesforce and ERP data can offer your business a competitive edge, by giving you a 360-degree view of your sales. If you won’t be able to attend, don’t worry! Please contact Commercient today to schedule a free demo, and learn how SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, can help your business.