The Packaging People is a leading manufacturer of sustainable packaging material for multiple industries, including coffee roasters and health and beauty supplies. They use MYOB AccountRight to manage operations and finance.
The company selected Skie Solutions, an Australian-based Consultancy, to implement Salesforce Professional, the #1 CRM in the world. This will help be more proactive in how they approach sales and account management.
Prior to leveraging Salesforce, The Packaging People had been using MYOB AccountRight as both an ERP and CRM. It was essential that the company’s important ERP data be integrated to Salesforce. Adam Troughear at Skie Solutions chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to assist with that.
The Packaging People’s sales team will be able to access data from MYOB AccountRight directly in Salesforce, thanks to SYNC. This includes customer information, sales order history, order status, invoicing, price levels, salesperson’s name, and much more.
“Salesforce is very user-friendly, and it really enhances their work,” explained Adam Troughear, Director at Skie Solutions, The Packaging People’s Salesforce consultant. “And then Commercient SYNC supercharges it with the ERP-based information; it’s a win-win for the sales team.”
- They needed a powerful CRM system to update their sales processes
- Data from MYOB AccountRight needs to be integrated with Salesforce
- Build a system that allows them to seize sales opportunities
- Salesforce Professional, the world’s #1 cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Years of sales data are SYNC’d to Salesforce
- They manage opportunities, leads, customers more efficiently
- The Packaging People can access ERP data directly in CRM
- The Packaging People can create new opportunities with potential customers