“The SYNC’d data has made our lives easier.”
Nikitha Kancherla, Salesforce Administrator for The LCF Group
The LCF Group leveraged Salesforce Enterprise, the top CRM in the world, to update their processes and take advantage of app integrations. They use Sage 50 for operations and finance.
Data between Sage 50 and Salesforce remained siloed, so The LCF Group chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration for sales, to connect their systems.
The company can access important Sage 50 data directly in Salesforce Enterprise, including customer accounting records, invoicing, credit memos, salesperson’s name, and much more, directly in CRM.
The ERP data comes in and sits in Salesforce, and if we need to run a report, we can do it from CRM,” explained Kancherla. “Plus the credit memos help our accounting team to validate accounts.”
About the company
The LCF Group is a boutique business financing firm that provides customized, out-of-the-box financing options for its clients.
- Replace a previous CRM that can’t easily integrate with third-party apps
- Data between Sage 50 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Continue improving overall processes
- Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s top cloud-based CRM solution
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient and Salesforce
- The LCF Group has a powerful CRM that can be integrated with other apps
- The teams at The LCF Group can work in Salesforce with access to important ERP data
- The LCF Group has a complete picture of sales, marketing, and customers