Editor’s Note: This is part of an ongoing series on digital integration, cutting-edge technology and CRM integration from Commercient. Our goal is to help modernize your business and improve sales.
When searching for software as a sales person, it is important to remember that sales tools should make your job easier, and not more difficult. The ideal tool should make data more accessible and actionable.
Business tools can improve key metrics, such as lead velocity and close rates, boosting your return on investment. Your chosen software should work with other tools without complex integrations. Tools and apps can enhance productivity by automating repetitive tasks while making it easier to manage your sales team.
Slack, one of the most reliable sales tools. Is a messaging and collaboration app which makes it easy to get things done with individuals and sales teams. Slack allows you to reach prospects, colleagues, customers, and progress with real-time communication.
Evernote is a widely used daily note-taking app that makes it easy to organize your notes, and plan your to-do lists. It includes features such as voice-to-recording, scanning, image uploading, and basic handwriting identification. It’s a key sales tool for any business.
As a sales person, it’s easy to see why you may need a CRM (customer relationship management) system to organize, automate, and synchronize a company’s sales. An ERP (enterprise resource planning) is also a beneficial tool. It’s a financial and operations system for improving the efficiency of sales processes. It also includes management software that companies can use to collect, store, manage, and interpret data.
We’ll also explain how integrating your ERP and CRM data with a sales tool like Commercient SYNC is important to get a full view of sales and marketing.
Best ERP For Salespeople
- A salesperson may have accounting tasks to perform, and QuickBooks makes online accounting easy. Automatically import your income and expenses by connecting Quickbooks to your bank. Simplify invoicing & payments. Take control of your cash flow and make smarter business decisions.
- Sage has multiple ERP options to suit your needs: Sage 50 (Cloud Pro & Premium, UK, US, EU, Canada), Sage 100 (Contractor & France), Sage 200 (Pro), Sage 300, Sage 300 Construction Real Estate, Sage 500 (Line), Sage 1000, Sage Intacct, Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Business Works. The different versions of Sage help you to manage all the documentation and processes required in sales. These include price quotes, estimates, statements and invoices, as well as tax management, cash flow forecasting and payment services.
- SYSPRO is an ERP solution designed to simplify complexity and add significant value to sales. SYSPRO allows you to digitize your business and streamlining your supply chain, providing greater control and visibility. All while simplifying and personalizing your ERP experience.
- SAP Business One allows you to gain greater control over your business. Is it a small business management software connects and streamlines your sales processes. With the SAP Business One Sales app, employees can work with business information and processes like managing activities, view business content, manage customer data, monitor sales opportunities, and much more.
Leading CRM Software for a Salesperson
- Salesforce is the industry leader among CRMs. The platform is easy to customize and is accessible from almost anywhere thanks to the cloud. It has a robust report engine and offers numerous integrations, including the ability to sync data from tools that don’t talk directly to one another. Commercient SYNC ERP and CRM data integration is a Salesforce AppExchange Partner.
- Zoho CRM allows you to reach out to potential customers at the right moment, and engage them across every channel. Zoho CRM software helps businesses of all sizes close more deals the smarter way. It makes use of multiple features, including: Anytime connection with customers, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Customization, Process Management, Sales Automation, Pipeline Management, Team Collaboration, Marketing Automation, Security, and third-party integrations.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 focuses mainly on sales, marketing, and service sectors. It’s an integrated, data-driven CRM software solution that improves how you interact and do business with your customers. Like any quality CRM, Dynamics 365 helps you manage and maintain customer relationships, track sales leads, marketing, pipeline, and deliver actionable data.
- HubSpot CRM is simple to use, and sales reps with no coding skills can effectively use this software. It can help them save a lot of time, as it automates vital sales-related operations. Essential features include report templates and custom reports, email integration, inbox profiles, pipeline management, and sales automation. Organize your sales processes, win more deals, and create happy customers by eliminating the busy work, and use modern sales techniques to engage more prospects.
Grow Your Sales with Commercient SYNC
Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, makes it possible to see important accounting data directly in your sales system. It keeps you up-to-date with changes made to your ERP and CRM system simultaneously. It supports over 85 ERPs and most major CRMs.
Commercient handles everything, including hosting, so you don’t have to hire an IT specialist to install it and a server. SYNC helps businesses streamline sales and customer service, cut costs, increase customer satisfaction, and drive profitability.
Within CRM, your sales team will have access to ERP information such as customer information, sales history, invoicing, terms, serial numbers invoiced, inventory, A/R information, multi ship to addresses, and more.
New accounts, sales, opportunities, etc., created in CRM are SYNC’d back to ERP, avoiding double data entry and possible errors.
To learn more about the best business tools to help your company, please contact us today.