The Baker Company has helped advance science, discovery and clinical care by pioneering innovative solutions for air containment, contamination control and controlled environments. They needed to replace a partially customized, yet defective, data integration app for Epicor 10 and Salesforce. They also need to easily analyze the data and improve product forecasting.
They chose Commercient SYNC based on our stellar reputation and partnership with Salesforce. We provide a one-way SYNC from Epicor 10 to Salesforce, and one of the more important pieces of data is quote data, which then creates an opportunity in Salesforce.
“From a sales analytical perspective, SYNC allowed me to really drill into our business, and helped me predict our future growth.” commented Jim Walsh, Inside Sales Manager at The Baker Company. Walsh also mentioned that the SYNC has helped them better predict the market, where the “next wave of products” is going to come from.
A bi-directional SYNC would help even more so, because we will be quoting out of Salesforce and that would go back into Epicor 10. It can work as well for my cases in Epicor, to funnel into Salesforce.
- Replace a partially customized data integration app for Epicor 10 and Salesforce
- Analyze data from Epicor 10 and Salesforce
- Improve forecasting product management
- Goal: Sales team will be quoting and working out of Salesforce instead of Epicor 10
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- SYNC pushes data including quotes, opportunities, customer information, inventory, and more, from ERP to CRM
- Commercient provides a 360-degree view of The Baker Company’s sales
- Implement a two-way SYNC
- SYNC is customizable, powerful, and affordable ERP and CRM integration
- Access to more sales and analytical data than ever before
- By leveraging the Commercient SYNC App, it enables The Baker Co. to use our their Epicor data to enhance Salesforce, and giving advanced sales forecasting data, and propelling them to the next level
- SYNC will push sales quotes and opportunities back into Epicor 10 as an order, further helping grow sales