By purchasing any product from the Commercient.com store or any app store, you agree to the following:
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
- You may not give, sell, use any part of the code in whole or part anywhere including on the web, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes. You may not remove the serial key protection. Any attempt on the issues in this section will result in immediate termination of the license agreement, and legal actions will be taken according to section 9.
- We reserve the right to publish the list of buyers of our Software on any of Commercient LLC property.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, data or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software or failure of 3rd party software.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from the use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, removal of serial key protection, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after Commercient.com gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
Payment for products and services is made either with Credit Card, Check or by a bank/wire-transfer directly to our bank account. All payments are made in legal tender U.S. Dollars. You will not receive your products or services until the payment has been received successfully. After payment is made we will then ship you your product or products.
Commercient.com is offering digital media goods that we do not issue refunds for after purchase of software products. By making a purchase on our site, you are responsible for understanding these terms. If there is an error with the product that renders it useless, Commercient may offer a refund at its sole discretion.
The Commercient SYNC license is valid for a single ERP installation and with a single CRM installation. Per the cancellation of your subscription your license or licenses will be rendered invalid.
SYNC For Magento License
The Commercient SYNC For Magento license is valid for a single domain within a single Magento installation and with a single ERP installation. Per the cancellation of your subscription your license or licenses will be rendered invalid.
Customers with current Commercient licenses receive free updates on an as needed basis per their subscription.
All final legal and binding policies can be found in our Commercient.com Master Subscription Agreement that you can find below.