“Commercient gives our sales team the tools to better quote products and find opportunities via sales data.”
– Oleg Fishel, Vice President of Marketing and Retail at Tempo Communications
As part of their transition from being part of a major company to an independent private brand, the team at Tempo Communications replaced their previous ERP and CRM systems with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Zoho CRM.
After extensive research, the company chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their Microsoft Dynamics GP data to Zoho CRM.
Tempo Communications can now access Microsoft Dynamics GP data in Zoho with Commercient SYNC, including customer information, accounting records, sales orders, invoicing, serial numbers, price levels, inventory, multi ship to addresses, and more.
“Our sales team can look at what products a customer bought quarterly over the last three years with SYNC, for example,” said Fishel. “They can give better answers to customer historical sales questions while out in the field, as well.”
About the company
Tempo offers a complete line of innovative and industry-leading test & measurement solutions for the communication service provider industry.
- Leverage a state-of-the-art ERP and cloud-based CRM
- Data between ERP and CRM remained siloed
- Improve how quotes are created
- Microsoft Dynamics GP and Zoho Enterprise CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Real-time customer pricing data plus inventory, dimensions, and specs are SYNC’d by Commercient
- Tempo Communications can effectively manage their finances, operations, sales, marketing, etc.
- The sales team can quickly access important Microsoft Dynamics GP data directly in Zoho CRM
- The sales team can deliver excellent and accurate formal quotes to customers and prospects