Salesforce enthusiasts from all continents will once again rally for the largest cloud conference in the southern hemisphere, the Salesforce World Tour Sydney.
Hosted at the International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney, the Salesforce World Tour will be bigger and better than ever before! This much-anticipated event promises to deliver a stimulating, information-packed day of learning, inspiration, excitement and fun. Whether you’re a partner, developer, admin, or salesperson, Salesforce World Tour Sydney 2019 is an opportunity not to be missed!
Save The Date
Venue: International Convention Centre (ICC), 14 Darling Drive, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Map And Directions: Google Maps
Registration is free, so if you haven’t already, register here for Salesforce World Tour Sydney 2019 today!
Reasons To Attend The Salesforce World Tour Sydney 2019
The count down for this exciting event has already begun, and there’s plenty to get excited about!
Still undecided? Here are 7 reasons why you should attend the Salesforce World Tour Sydney 2019:
- The opening keynote: This powerful Salesforce message will inspire and motivate you like never before.
- Opportunity to build connections and expand your professional and social network.
- Meet Salesforce experts, industry pioneers, innovators, customers, trailblazers and prospects.
- Get hands-on experience with the latest Salesforce product innovations.
- Opportunity to learn and better understand the full functionality of the Salesforce platform.
- Learn how global leaders are connecting with customers in new ways in today’s digitally connected world.
- Find out about new Salesforce features and products from Salesforce announcements.
What To Expect
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect at this year’s event:
- Opening Keynote: Join Bret Taylor, President and Chief Product Officer of Salesforce and special guests to celebrate Trailblazers such as Telstra and Unilever, who are transforming themselves, delivering exceptional customer experiences, and driving change in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Salesforce will showcase how the world’s leading companies are taking advantage of new products and technologies such as Salesforce Customer 360, Einstein Voice, Trailhead, and Lightning to change the way their employees innovate, skill up, and deliver integrated customer experiences across sales, service, marketing and IT.
- 120+ breakouts and 200+ inspiring speakers, including Tiffani Bova and Nicky Briger
- An expo packed with the latest tech
- An opportunity to network with Trailblazers
- A focus on values-led business
Browse the full agenda here.
Plan Your Day With The Salesforce Events App
With so much activity planned for just one day, it’s important to plan your day in advance around your goals and what you want to achieve.The Salesforce Events App lets you do just that!
Sydney’s Must-See Attractions
From breathtaking beaches, to trendy suburbs and historic sites, there’s plenty to see in the sunny city of Sydney.
While you’re there, take some time to explore some of the best attractions that Australia’s most popular city has to offer:
- Sydney Opera House
Situated in the heart of the city, the iconic Sydney Opera House is a world-class performing arts venue and Australian landmark. With its distinctive sail-like design, this structure is a masterpiece of late 20th-century architecture and a must-see Sydney attraction.
- Darling Harbour, A Visitor’s Dream!
With stunning views, top attractions and all-round excitement, Darling Harbour is a visitor’s dream! Considered one of the world’s great waterfront destinations, the harbour is an entertainment and tourism hub with restaurants, bars, museums, theaters, shops, parks and more. All sites are connected by walkways and boardwalks that face the water and are a walking distance from one another.
- Royal Botanic Gardens
Stretching along the coast of Sydney Harbour against a backdrop of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens offer spectacular views and beautiful scenery. This inner-city oasis boasts exotic plants, a tropical rainforest, woodland, flowers, and rare horticultural exhibits.
- Bondi Beach
Formed by the eruption of an ancient volcano, Bondi Beach is a rare south-facing beach that boasts golden, pristine sand surrounded by lush parks. This crescent-shaped bay is one of the world’s most iconic beaches and owes its worldwide fame to the reality TV show Bondi Rescue.
Top Restaurants In Sydney
Whether you want a treat, a quick bite or a 3-course meal, we’ve put together a mix of the best places to eat in Sydney.
- Farmhouse Kings Cross
For casual dining and a local cuisine experience, look no further than the Farmhouse Kings Cross Restaurant. True to its name, this vegetarian and vegan friendly restaurant resembles a farmhouse. Be sure to make a reservation before you head out.
Address: Shop 4 40 Bayswater Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2011, Australia
- LuMi Bar & Dining
With its waterfront backdrop and intimate atmosphere, the LuMi Bar & Dining Restaurant is an excellent choice for fine dining. LuMi serves modern Italian food with a Japanese twist – a fusion of flavors you simply must experience!
Address: 56 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009, Australia
- Lentil As Anything Newtown
If you’re looking for something quick and easy, Lentil As Anything Newtown is a reasonably priced restaurant that serves a variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Address: 391 King St, Newtown, Sydney, New South Wales 2042, Australia
Registration is free, so if you haven’t already, register for Salesforce World Tour Sydney 2019 and discover how to blaze new trails to customer success!
Integrating your Salesforce and ERP data is important, giving you a 360-degree view of sales and accounting. If you won’t be able to attend, don’t worry! Contact Commercient and schedule a free demo to learn how SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, works for your business.