We are delighted to announce we’ve made the Top 250 Microsoft Partners for Inbound Marketing Excellence in 2016
According to Demand Metric, inbound content marketing generates 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing but costs 62% less. And, inbound campaigns achieve higher ROI than outbound. At Commercient, we really see the value of inbound marketing as a way of reaching new audiences and helping customers find out about the services we provide.
We were excited to hear that Commercient has been featured in Fifty Five and Five’s 2016 Inbound Marketing Excellence Report.
Developing and maintaining a sustainable marketing plan isn’t easy, and the report highlights and celebrates the marketing efforts made by suppliers within the Microsoft Partner network.
What is Inbound Marketing?
“Inbound marketing focuses on creating quality content that pulls people toward your company and product, where they naturally want to be” – HubSpot.
It’s out with the old, and in with the new. Gone are the days where you’d buy email lists, blow your budget on a magazine advert, and pray for leads. Today, sharing is caring and inbound is all about creating and sharing that content with your customers – both B2B and B2C. With over 3.4 billion internet users worldwide, inbound marketing is more important than ever before. It’s all about attracting, delighting and converting those customers, making it incredibly easy for them to find you.
Although there are so many useful tools out there, there are three crucial elements to any inbound marketing strategy
- A blog that features engaging content that is designed to inform and educate readers.
- A solid website that serves as the foundation of your inbound marketing plans, offering a good level of information about what you do and links to other channels.
- Social media profiles on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ that allow customers to find out more about you.
Get your hands on a copy of the report! You can register for your free paper or digital copy on Fifty Five and Five’s website. The report also features insights and contributions from industry experts including:
- Foreword from David Meerman Scott, author of the New Rules of Marketing and PR
- Kim Albrecht, Marketing Executive at Nintex
- Karl Redenbach, CEO of LiveTiles
The Report also includes analysis of Twitter usage within the Microsoft Partner network, and a “get fit” marketing plan – to get your inbound marketing strategy fit for the summer!