“Our team is quoting faster in Zoho CRM with the SYNC’d Sage 100 data.”
– Zack MacNabb, Database Manager and CRM Administer at Syracuse Supply
The team at Syracuse Supply uses Sage 100 for their operations and accounting, and replaced a previous and limited CRM with Zoho CRM, a leading, cloud-based solution. They can better manage sales, customers, leads, marketing, and more.
They chose Commercient SYNC, the number one data integration platform for sales, to connect data from Sage 100 to Zoho CRM.
Syracuse Supply can access Sage 100 data directly in Zoho CRM, thanks to Commercient SYNC, including customer information, accounting records, orders, invoicing, serial numbers invoiced, customer movement, item master, price levels, and more.
Additionally, new accounts, sales orders, and product items created in Zoho CRM are SYNC’d to Sage 100, saving the team at Syracuse Supply time by eliminating double data entry and possible errors.
“SYNC saves us not only time, but making sure that we’re cutting out human error and not entering something wrong on the other side,” concluded MacNabb.
About the Company
Syracuse Supply is New York’s premier resource for “all things metalworking” including CNC Machinery, Tooling Supplies, Parts and Service.
- Replace a previous CRM with a more powerful, cloud-based system
- Data between Sage 100 and Zoho CRM remained siloed
- Create a CRM to ERP data integration
- Zoho CRM, a leading solution
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- Syracuse Supply improved managing sales, customers, leads, quoting, and much more
- The sales, marketing, and other teams can access ERP data directly in Zoho
- New accounts, orders, and product items created in Zoho CRM are SYNC’d to Sage 100, saving time