“The JobBOSS data being SYNC’d to Salesforce will help us create customizable reports quickly.”
Chris Di Filippo, Director of Sales & Operations at Synthane Taylor
Synthane Taylor uses JobBOSS for finance and operations and was utilizing a combination of a CRM module and spreadsheets to manage leads, customers, etc. They modernized their sales system by leveraging Salesforce Enterprise.
The sales team at Synthane Taylor can access JobBOSS data directly in Salesforce Enterprise, thanks to SYNC. This includes customer information, sales order details, and history, invoicing, salesperson name, contacts, sales code, and more.
A future goal of Synthane Taylor is a Commercient Phase Two SYNC, where new and updated accounts created in Salesforce will be SYNC’d to JobBOSS, saving time and avoiding possible errors.
“This will keep our sales team working in Salesforce,” explained Di Filippo. It also gives the company a complete picture of sales, marketing, and customers.
About the company
Established in 1956, Synthane Taylor manufactures and distributes a complete line of electrical insulation materials.
- Replace a CRM module and spreadsheets with a better solution
- Connect data from JobBOSS to Salesforce Enterprise
- Synthane Taylor’s future goal is a Salesforce Enterprise to JobBOSS data integration
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase Two SYNC
- Synthane Taylor’s management can better track sales and where leads are at in the pipeline
- The sales team can quickly access important ERP data in CRM, streamlining processes
- New accounts created in CRM are SYNC’d to ERP, so the sales team can work solely in Salesforce