“SYNC has really helped to increase our efficiency. We can easily look up our customer’s account info and specific pricing terms, which helps us when talking to our customers.”
Autumn Simonic, Assistant Controller at Surface Optics.
Surface Optics Corporation utilizes Sage 300 for operations and finance and replaced a previous CRM with Salesforce Professional to modernize their sales processes. They have improved managing leads, opportunities, customers, and more.
Data between Sage 300 and Salesforce remained siloed, and Surface Optics leveraged Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their ERP and CRM.
The sales team at Surface Optics Corporation (SOC) can access Sage 300 data directly in Salesforce Professional. This includes customer account information, order history, pricing terms, invoicing, multi-ship addresses, serial numbers, and other important data.
“We can easily look up our customer’s account info and specific pricing terms, which helps us when talking to our customers,” explained Simonic.
About the company
Surface Optics Corporation is an engineering and manufacturing leader of the characterization, control, and exploitation of the optical properties of surfaces.
- Replace a previous CRM
- The company needed their Sage 300 data connected to Salesforce
- Continue enhancing to Surface Optics’ sales processes
- Salesforce Professional, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient and Salesforce
- Surface Optics have a modern CRM solution to better manage
- The sales team can access customer info and payment terms directly in CRM
- Surface Optics has a full view of sales, customers, and marketing