“We work with Commercient to help customers digitally transform their companies,” said Jim Gast, CEO of SpliceNet.
SpliceNet is one of the leading IT support providing companies in Cincinnati, Ohio. They are a Managed Service Provider, helping growing companies not only with IT solutions, but CRM, as well. This helps businesses to more effectively manage their leads, sales, opportunities, and much more.
SpliceNet partnered with Commercient to implement SYNC, which connects their clients’ ERP and CRM systems, giving them a full view of their sales, marketing, and customers.
“With historical information and purchase information tied into CRM, the sales team can track, monitor, and understand the habits of a customer,” said Gast. “They’ve improved their ability to close more sales.”
- Help companies with IT, internet security, and modernizing their sales processes
- Data between a client’s CRM and ERP systems remain siloed
- Help clients streamline their processes and grow their sales
- IT and Cyber Security Services, and CRM implementations, including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Commercient offers SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- SpliceNet and Commercient SYNC
- Clients can focus on growing their businesses while SpliceNet manages IT and provides CRM solutions
- Sales and marketing can access important ERP data in CRM, including sales history and customer information
- Clients can better understand the habits of a customer, and improved their ability to close more sales