“Automated data SYNC allows us to get daily, real-time QuickBooks info to Salesforce.”
– Supply Chain Manager
The Soap Company uses QuickBooks Enterprise for their Accounting and Operations, and implemented Salesforce Enterprise to modernize their sales processes and improve the management of leads, opportunities, customers, and more.
They chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect to their QuickBooks Enterprise and Salesforce Enterprise systems.
The Soap Company can access important QuickBooks Enterprise data in Salesforce Enterprise, including customer info, accounting records, sales order history, invoicing, serial numbers invoiced, item master, price level, contacts, credit memo, and more.
“Sales can view how they’re performing in the quarter at any time,” said the Supply Chain Manager. “And they can take action faster if a customer hasn’t ordered in a while. Whereas before, there was a one to three month gap before they got that data.”
About the company
The Soap Company is a family-owned business focused on all-natural, organic, and high-quality soap products for families that are made in America.
- Implement a state-of-the-art, cloud-based CRM solution
- Data between QuickBook Enterprise and Salesforce remained siloed
- Continue to streamline and enhance the processes of the Soap Company
- Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s leading cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient and Salesforce
- The Soap Company effectively manages their leads, customers, opportunities, and much more
- The sales team can access important QuickBooks data directly in Salesforce
- The team has a 360-degree view of sales, customers, and marketing