“Commercient helps our team understand a nonprofit’s history of outreach, so we can help them with more effective messaging and communication.”
– Jim Ross, CEO of Sharpe Group
Sharpe Group utilizes QuickBooks Desktop for their accounting and operations, and leveraged HubSpot CRM to replace a previous solution. The company has access to better reporting and can help take better care of their nonprofit clients.
Based on a positive recommendation from HubSpot, Sharpe Group worked with Commercient to SYNC their QuickBooks Desktop and HubSpot CRM data.
The team at Sharpe Group can access QuickBooks Desktop data directly in HubSpot CRM, thanks to Commercient SYNC. This includes Sales Orders -> Hubspot Deal, Invoices -> Hubspot Deal, and Products -> Hubspot Product.
“Invoices help track what campaigns were done the previous year, such as the number of newsletters sent and to how many people,” said Sara Latshaw. “Our consultants can use that information to help develop new strategies for their nonprofit clients.”
About the company
For more than 60 years, Sharpe Group has played a central role in ensuring the financial security of thousands of America’s educational, healthcare, religious, social service and cultural institutions.
- Replace a previous CRM
- Create a state-of-the-art QuickBooks Desktop and CRM data integration
- Continue to streamline and enhance processes
- HubSpot CRM, a leading CRM solution
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient and HubSpot
- Sharpe Group improved reporting and managing their nonprofit clients
- Invoices, orders, and products are easily accessed in HubSpot CRM
- Sharpe Group has a full view of clients, outreach efforts, sales, and marketing