There weren’t many options in the market to connect JobBOSS. Commercient SYNC proved to be a highly customizable and yet cost-effective solution, since it wasn’t necessary to pay for features the company doesn’t need.
QualFab provides superior quality, high nickel alloy and stainless fabrications for demanding high temperature and corrosive environments. They use JobBOSS to manage operations and financial information.
They were using mapping software as a CRM, which was very limited and didn’t offer the features they needed to effectively manage information. So QualFab moved to Salesforce Enterprise to streamline their sales processes.
To help the sales team to access important ERP data within Salesforce, the company chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales. Jason Vanek, IT Manager at QualFab, explained that one of the reasons they chose Commercient SYNC is to “keep our sales guys on the road, and out of the manufacturing software.”
He mentioned that the Salesforce App is a big advantage to do just that. “They are going to be able to search for data in Salesforce, on their phones. So it basically brings that right at their fingertips.”
There weren’t many options in the market to connect JobBOSS with the CRM. Commercient SYNC proved to be a highly customizable and yet cost-effective solution since it wasn’t necessary to pay for features the company doesn’t need.
- QualFab used sort of a mapping software as CRM, not as powerful
- They needed a solution that worked with their ERP, JobBOSS
- Data remained siloed between JobBOSS and Salesforce Enterprise
- Salesforce Enterprise, the #1 CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient one-way SYNC and Salesforce App
- They take advantage of Salesforce’s powerful features to manage data
- QualFab now has a customizable and cost-effective solution
- The sales team has one information source right at their fingertips