QOMO has been making user-friendly technology for over a decade. Technology that helps their clients teach, communicate and collaborate more easily and more effectively than they ever thought possible.
QOMO will provide the simplest, most understandable solution that helps teachers enjoy what they do.
- QOMO is a manufacturer and distributor of educational technology and is based in Wixom, Michigan.
- The company recently added Salesforce to help upgrade their sales processes. “It’s been great, just in terms of being able to track the sales,” explained Liana Li, Vice-President of QOMO. “We track our field reps’ opportunities and activity. We are able to support them faster. They also have access to their pipeline.”
- To help complete the modernization of their sales process, QOMO turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to integrate important Sage 50 data to Salesforce.
- Update QOMO’s sales processes with a state-of-the-art CRM
- The sales team needs access to important Sage 50 information and data
- QOMO can track the entire sales process, from Opportunity to delivery
- Salesforce, the world’s top CRM solution
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- SYNC’s one-way integration from Sage 50 to Salesforce
- Streamlined sales processes, with easy access to sales tracking and pipelines
- Sales can now access customer information, sales history, invoices, inventory, serial numbers, tracking numbers, and more, directly in Salesforce
- The sales team can track when orders are placed and shipped, and when invoices are paid, which ensures the sales team members get their commissions