The Pyramex sales team uses a combination of Sage 500, Salesforce and QlikView to access important data and sales history. In the office, switching between programs wasn’t an efficient way to work. While visiting customers in the field, the sales team wouldn’t have immediate access to data.
The business turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their ERP data with Salesforce.
With SYNC, the sales team at Pyramex Safety Products has a full view of sales, and can access important data from Sage 500 within Salesforce, without logging into their ERP. This includes customer information, accounting records, sales history, invoicing, salesperson’s name, serial numbers, multiple bill to and ship to addresses, and more.
The sales team has immediate access to data whether in office or on the road. And as the company continues to grow, Aaron Slater, Director of IT at Pyramex said, “It will be crucial to have Commercient SYNC, or critical if we don’t have it.”
- Pyramex Safety Products uses Sage 500 and Salesforce to run their operations, but data remained siloed
- Salespeople in the field didn’t have immediate access to information when meeting clients
- As Pyramex grows and adds more Salesforce licenses, they need a flexible solution that will allow them to scale quickly and easily
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- SYNC’d data from ERP can be accessed from a compatible mobile device
- SYNC is scalable to fit any company’s needs as they grow
- Sales and marketing have access to ERP data within Salesforce, such as customer information, invoicing, serial numbers, salesperson’s name and more
- The sales team don’t need a laptop with VPN, nor someone emailing a report, to access customer data from Sage 500
- Commercient can ensure a long-term, successful integration solution as the business expands