“New accounts and other items added into Sage will automatically SYNC into Salesforce, which will be helpful.”
Jerod Reuter, COO at Purple Cow Organics.
Purple Cow Organics utilizes Sage 50 for their finance and operations and Salesforce Professional to better manage leads, opportunities, customers, and more.
They chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect Sage 50 and Salesforce to get a full view of sales and marketing.
The sales team at Purple Cow Organics can view customer accounting information, order history, invoicing, salesperson name, contacts, item master (product SO), and much more, directly in Salesforce Professional.
In the near future, Commercient will implement a Phase 2 SYNC, new accounts, quotes, and more entered in Salesforce will be integrated to Sage 50. This also helps with quoting.
“Instead of handing a paper quote or sending an email, we can approve those in Sage,” said Reuter. “It will save us time.”
About the company
Purple Cow Organics creates proprietary solid products which are blended to meet the specific needs of growers, both professional and the home gardener.
- The company needed to move away from spreadsheets
- Data between Sage 50 and Salesforce remained siloed
- A future goal is to connect data created in Salesforce to Sage 50
- Salesforce Professional, the world’s top cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- Purple Cow Organics have streamlined their sales and marketing processes
- The sales team can quickly access important data, which helps with creating reports in CRM
- The sales team at Purple Cow Organics save time by avoiding double data entry