“SYNC gives the sales team remote access to our customers while they’re on the road.”
– Gary Paul, Regional Sales Manager at Protectowire FireSystems
Protectowire switched from Macola 10 to SAP Business One for operations and accounting, and utilized Salesforce Professional to better manage their customers, opportunities, leads, and more.
The company chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their SAP Business One and Salesforce Professional data.
The team at Protectowire can access important SAP Business One data directly in Salesforce Professional, thanks to Commercient SYNC, including customer information, accounting, orders, invoicing, AR invoice payments,multi ship to addresses, item master, salesperson’s name, serial numbers, and more.
“SYNC gives us visibility of what’s going on with our customers, and who’s buying, who isn’t buying,” explained Gary Paul. “It helps us keep our lines of communication open with our customers and use targeted marketing.”
About the Company
Protectowire FireSystems is the originator of Linear Heat Detectors and the leading manufacturer of Special Hazard Linear Heat Detection Systems.
- Implement a state-of-the-art CRM solution to modernize sales processes
- A data connection from SAP Business One to Salesforce
- Continue streamlining and enhancing their overall processes
- Salesforce Professional, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Salesforce and Commercient
- Protectowire FireSystems can better track customers, opportunities, leads, and much more
- The sales team, including outside sales, can access customer information, orders, invoicing, etc., in Salesforce
- The Protectowire team has a full view of customers, sales, and marketing