Are you looking for all-inclusive service year-round just like you received during your initial setup?
Get Unlimited Support!
What does it include?
If you do any of the following in a given year we suggest you subscribe to the Maintenance Plan:
- Re-connect ERPs that have moved or been upgraded. Customers do this a number of times a year and this alone is a great value.
- Reset authorization and OAUTH with your CRM or ERP.
- Users and passwords change. This can be a little technical dealing with database connections, Windows users, and scheduled tasks.
- Transactions between CRM and ERP need to be reset and re-imported.
- CRM changes can cause a sync to break. Get help resolving it.
- Things change, they get upgraded, moved, or are added to. Company files or DBs change. Table structures change. We can get that table re-connected and re-synced for you. We can connect to your new company file or DB if you moved systems. When that table structure changes, we can refresh and sync the table metadata so you can get back on the road to syncing.
- Unblock IP. Safety and security are always the first priority. Security and managing IPs can be time-consuming but now the support costs are a thing of the past.
- Changing the number of historical years of data after the implementation has been delivered? Now we can help you include that data by widening the Sync filters to include more data.
- Changing previously configured SYNC filters on the ERP to add more data to the CRM. For example, increase the amount of historical data.
- Creating lookups to standard objects. Need one of the Commercient MCO objects to relate to another CRM object? E.g. from the Account object, relate to the Customer object with a Lookup Field.
- Advice on Merging accounts. Best handled by the customer as they know their data, however, we can explain how to do it.
- Field modification to an existing phase 1 or 2 mappings. Do you need to change a field being mapped to or from within the same table, object, or ERP API? We can help with that.
- Layout Training
- SYNC Speed Tests
- Data SYNC verification tests
Examples of Excluded Items
Register For Webinar
“Commercient’s solution works as advertised, I buy a lot of software, I have a lot of projects, and I deal with a lot of vendors, and so far Commercient’s SYNC has responded on every aspect, there’s no issue I can think of where it hasn’t worked like I thought it would.”
– Gene Horlander