“Commercient SYNC helps us track our customers’ orders, and follow our accounts closely for targeted sales campaigns.”
– Juan Manuel Kryzan, IT Manager at Prime Meats
Prime Meats was using two different and basic CRM systems which didn’t allow the capabilities needed to handle the data in an efficient way. They leveraged Salesforce Enterprise, a well-known and robust system, enabling them to manage and customize data and reports. They use SAP Business One for operations and accounting.
Prime Meats worked with Commercient SYNC, the number one data integration platform for sales, to connect their SAP Business One and Salesforce systems.
The sales team at Prime Meats can access SAP Business One data in Salesforce, thanks to SYNC, including customer information, accounting records, orders, invoicing, territory, contacts, item master, routes, and more.
Another opportunity they envision SYNC will help them to leverage is the launch of new products, and which customers they can target in their sales campaigns. Additionally, it helps Prime Meats to take care of their customers’ needs.
“Commercient is the easiest we have worked with, zero communication problems, it was a great experience,” concluded Kryzan.
About the Company
Prime Meats is a family-owned private meat packaging and distribution company based in Duluth, Georgia. They specialize in meat packing, processing, and distribution serving restaurants, grocery stores, and butcher shops throughout the Eastern United States.
- Prime Meats needed a more robust CRM system that allowed for customizations
- The company needed access to important SAP Business One data in Salesforce
- Having data in Salesforce that allows them to keep track of customers’ orders and history
- Salesforce Enterprise, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient SYNC’s customer information and order history to Salesforce
- Salesforce offers more options, including customizing and managing data, according to their needs
- The sales and marketing teams can access customer information, orders, invoicing, and more, in Salesforce
- They have data within Salesforce that helps them track customers’ order history and launch new products