“SYNC gives us accurate reporting in a single system, Salesforce.”
– Tyler McGinnis, Vice President of Sales and Director of Sourcing
Premiere Precision Components leveraged Salesforce Professional, the top cloud-based CRM in the world, to improve the management of sales, customers, opportunities, leads, etc. They replaced a previous ERP with SouthWare for their operations and finance.
The team at Premiere Precision Components worked with Commercient to implement SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their SouthWare and Salesforce systems. This also helps with reporting.
With Commercient SYNC, the team at Premiere Precision Components can access SouthWare data directly in Salesforce Professional. This includes customer information, accounting records, sales orders, customer movement, invoicing information, serial numbers, quotes to opportunities, and much more.
“SYNC helps with monthly and quarterly reporting for our board,” explained McGinnis. “We can look at quotations, opportunities, and activity, along with accurate sales numbers, all in Salesforce.”
About the company
Premiere Precision Components is a leading supplier of high quality custom molded products at an industry competitive price.
- Leverage a new ERP to replace an older one
- Replace a previously used CRM with a state-of-the-art solution
- Data between SouthWare and Salesforce remained siloed
- SouthWare, a scalable ERP solution for manufacturers, distributors, etc.
- Salesforce Professional, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Premiere Precision Components streamlined operations and finance
- The sales team can effectively manage their clients, scheduling, calls, and more, in CRM
- Premiere Precision Components can easily access ERP data in Salesforce, plus reports for the Board of Directors