“By having our billing information within Salesforce, it is going to help us to be more accurate in our reports.”
– Pedro Lima, Salesforce Administrator at Practice Labs
Practice Labs uses Xero for their operations and finance and Salesforce Enterprise to improve managing of leads, customers, and more.
The company needed important Xero data to be integrated to Salesforce, so they worked with Paul Barry, Commercient’s permanent UK Account Executive, to leverage Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales.
Thanks to SYNC, the team at Practice Labs can access Xero data in Salesforce Enterprise, including customer information, accounting records, billing, invoicing, orders, contacts, invoice PDF, billing addresses, and much more.
“The marketing team can access the data in Salesforce, do further segmentation,” explained Lima, “and create campaigns for specific customers who have spent a certain amount of their budget with us.”
New Accounts, Sales Orders, and Product Items; New, Updated, and Deleted Contacts; Prices; and Account Owners created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Xero, which helps Practice Labs to save time and avoid double data entry.
About the company
Practice Labs empowers learners of all abilities with the chance to build their hands-on digital and IT skills using real live IT equipment.
- Implement a state-of-the-art CRM solution
- Data between Xero and Salesforce remained siloed
- Create a data integration from Salesforce to Xero
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- The team at Practice Labs has modernized and streamlined their sales processes
- The sales team can access important billing information and create invoices
- New and updated items created in CRM are SYNC’d to ERP, helping to save time