“It’s really valuable for the sales team to be able to see that updated ERP data, thanks to SYNC.”
Kate Morgner, Director of Business Development at The Alias Group
Polymer Technologies utilizes Epicor 9 for their operations and finance, and worked with The Alias Group to implement Salesforce Enterprise, modernizing and streamlining their sales processes, plus giving them visibility into their pipeline.
To help give the sales team access to Epicor 9 data directly in Salesforce, they chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales.
The sales team at Polymer Technologies can access important Epicor 9 data, directly in Salesforce Enterprise, thanks to Commercient SYNC. This includes customer information, customer accounting record, open sales order header and detail lines, and much more.
“If they don’t have the sales data from Epicor 9 right in front of them in Salesforce, the Strategic Account Manager can’t delegate the accounts very well if he doesn’t know if they’re up or down,” explained Kate Morgner. “So it’s really valuable for the sales team to be able to see that updated data.”
About the company
Polymer Technologies provides composites and molded foams, which are ideally formulated for noise reduction and thermal energy management.
- They needed to replace a CRM, and streamline their sales processes
- The sales team and managers need access to Epicor 9 data without logging into ERP
- Continue to enhance Salesforce Enterprise and SYNC
- The Alias Group implemented Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s leading CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- The Alias Group and Commercient
- They have a view of their sales pipeline, up-to-the-minute
- They can view sales history, customer data, and more, directly and quickly in Salesforce
- The company will have a full view of sales, customers, and marketing