The SYNC’d data gives our sales team visibility so they can see what the status of the order is.”
– Joe Garzia, Senior Vice President of IT at Plasco ID
Plasco ID replaced a previous CRM with Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s leading CRM, to modernize, streamline, and update their sales processes. They use Macola for operations and finance.
To help get a complete picture of customers and sales, Plasco ID turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect data between Macola and Salesforce.
The sales team can quickly access Macola data directly in Salesforce Enterprise, thanks to Commercient SYNC. This includes customer information, sales orders, invoices, terms, serial numbers, price levels, inventory, and much more.
New accounts and orders created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Macola. Garzia noted that “it saves time over double-entry,” and helps eliminate possible errors.
About the Company
Plasco ID is a leader in identification products, and their customers include diverse corporations and government entities around the world.
- Replace a previous CRM with a more powerful and cloud-based solution
- The sales team needed access to important Macola data in Salesforce
- New accounts and orders created in Salesforce Enterprise needed to be integrated to Macola
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top CRM platform in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s two-way SYNC
- Plasco ID has a more robust CRM, which helped to modernize and streamline their sales processes
- The sales team have a full view of sales, customers, and marketing
- CRM data is SYNC’d to ERP, avoiding double-entry and possible errors