“They can see information on their sales orders, new orders, or customers. That’s SYNC’d twice a day from X3, and it’s a huge help.”
– Christine Stantz, Corporate Director of Finance at OTECH Corporation
OTECH Corporation leveraged Zoho CRM to modernize their sales processes and improve accountability plus the management of leads, customers, opportunities, etc.
The original plan was to provide the sales team with limited access to Sage X3, but it became cost prohibitive. They chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect important Sage X3 data to Zoho CRM.
The sales team at OTECH can access Sage X3 data in Zoho CRM, thanks to Commercient SYNC. This data includes customer information, accounting records, sales orders, invoicing, item master, price levels, contacts, and more.
“Our sales team can access the Sage X3 data through the Zoho app,” explained Stantz. “They can see information on their sales orders, new orders, or customers. That’s SYNC’d twice a day from X3, and it’s a huge help.”
Stantz continued: “SYNC helps with reporting in Zoho that shows, for example, what the sales team’s budget versus actual.”
About the company
OTECH Corporation is a leader in thermoplastic compounding, and is one of the largest vinyl compounders in the Midwest.
- Implement a state-of-the-art CRM
- The sales team needed access to certain Sage X3 data
- Continue working with OTECH to enhance their processes
- Zoho CRM, a leading cloud-based CRM solution
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient SYNC and Zoho CRM
- OTECH Corporation has modernized their overall sales processes and improved accountability
- Sales can view ERP data directly in Zoho CRM without the need to log
into Sage X3
- The company has a 360-degree view of sales, marketing, and customers