“Our sales team has all that JobBOSS information at their fingertips in Salesforce thanks to SYNC.”
– David Miller, Sales & Marketing Leader at Orange County Thermal Industries
Orange County Thermal Industries replaced the use of spreadsheets and other apps with Salesforce Enterprise, helping to modernize their processes. For operations and finance, they utilize JobBOSS.
They chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their ERP and CRM, giving Orange County Thermal a complete picture of sales, customers, and marketing.
The sales team at Orange County Thermal can access customer information, order history, invoicing, multi ship to addresses, item master, price level, inventory availability by warehouse/location, bids, PDF quotes, jobs, and much more, directly in Salesforce.
SYNC also helps with forecasting. “This is a way for us to avoid taking two hours out of our day and come up with a forecast for the month,” explained Miller. “We can go into Salesforce and just pull that report up, and the data is in real time.”
Additionally, new and updated accounts, won opportunities, and updated won opportunities created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to JobBOSS. This saves time and avoids double date entry and possible errors.
About the company
Orange County Thermal Industries has been providing thermal and acoustic solutions since 2010.
- The company grew beyond using spreadsheets, and needed a state-of-the-art CRM solution
- Data between JobBOSS and Salesforce remained siloed
- Orange County Thermal needed certain items integrated from CRM to ERP
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- The sales team at Orange County Thermal Industries can better manage leads, opportunities, customers, etc.
- The sales team can quickly access ERP data directly in CRM when meeting with customers
- New accounts and won opportunities created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to JobBOSS