“SYNC delivers information to us seamlessly, and it’s there in Salesforce when we need it.”
– Shane Merritt, Inside Sales Team Lead and Customer Service Manager at North West Rubber
To help update their sales processes, the North West Rubber leveraged Salesforce Professional, the top cloud-based CRM in the world, replacing an older one. This helps them with managing opportunities, customers, leads, and more. They replaced a previous ERP with Epicor 10.1, which helped to modernize their workflow.
The company chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their data. This gives NWR a full view of sales, customers, and marketing.
The company can access Epicor 10.1 data directly in Salesforce Professional with Commercient SYNC. This includes customer account information, invoicing, order history, products and parts list, salesperson name, and much more.
“When somebody adds a new part number, all that information is SYNC’d to Salesforce,” explained Merritt. “For me, that’s where the biggest gain is.”
About the Company
For over 50 years, North West Rubber has been one of the largest manufacturers of recycled rubber flooring solutions. The markets they serve include Sport and Fitness, Agriculture, Automotive, Commercial Flooring, and many others.
- Replace an older CRM with a modern one
- Data between Epicor 10.1 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Ensure quick access to important and updated data within CRM, any time the team needs it
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 integration platform for sales
- Commercient will work with the company to enhance their SYNC
- North West Rubber updated their sales processes
- The company has a full view of sales, customers, and marketing
- NWR has “peace of mind” knowing they can quickly access Epicor 10.1 data within Salesforce