“Commercient helps to make Salesforce the source of truth, and has led to higher quality data.”
– Tim Tarbet, IT Director at Nook Industries
Nook Industries utilizes Epicor 10, and uses Salesforce Enterprise to effectively manage and track their leads, customers, opportunities, and more.
After upgrading to Epicor 10, Nook Industries looked for a trusted, out-of-the-box ERP and Salesforce data integration solution to replace a previous one. They chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration for sales.
The team at Nook Industries can access Epicor 10 directly in Salesforce, thanks to SYNC. This includes customer information, accounting records, sales orders headers and details, invoicing (including history, open AR, and payments), serial numbers invoiced, salesperson’s code, and more.
Tarbet was pleased with Commercient’s work: “I was very impressed with the whole process, including the Guided Implementation AI. I also like that SYNC is out-of-the-box without my team having to do custom work.”
About the company
Nook is a privately owned, U.S.-based complete source of premium linear motion solutions with a strong presence in the Greater Cleveland community.
- Improve the management of leads, sales, and customers
- Replace a previous ERP and CRM data integration solution
- Continue streamlining Nook’s processes
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient and Salesforce
- Nook Industries can effectively track leads to sales closed
- The sales team can access Epicor 10 data directly in Salesforce
- The company has a complete picture of sales, customers, and marketing