“Commercient will help our company save a lot of time.”
– Adrian E Garcia, Information Systems Manager at NewMedical Technology
The NewMedical Technology team uses QuickBooks Desktop for their accounting and operations, and replaced a previous CRM with Salesforce Professional to streamline and modernize their overall sales processes.
NewMedical worked with Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their QuickBooks Desktop and Salesforce Professional.
The team at NewMedical Technology can access QuickBooks Desktop data directly in Salesforce Professional, thanks to Commercient SYNC, including customer information, open sales order header and detail lines, invoicing, and AR invoice payments.
Additionally, new and updated customers, sales orders, and products created in Salesforce Professional are SYNC’d to QuickBooks Desktop, saving time by eliminating double data entry and possible errors.
“SYNC gives us that connection, consistency, and the reassurance that the QuickBooks data is accurate and up-to-date,” concluded Garcia.
About the Company
Newmedical Technology, Inc. is a global medical products company focused on development, manufacturing and distribution of patented therapies for advanced wound care, scar management, skin care and surgical solutions.
- Replace an older CRM with a state-of-art solution
- Data between QuickBooks Desktop and Salesforce remained siloed
- Create a CRM to ERP data integration
- Salesforce Professional, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- NewMedical Technology modernized their overall sales processes
- The sales team can work almost exclusively in Salesforce with access to SYNC’d QuickBooks data
- Data created in Salesforce is SYNC’d to QuickBooks, helping to save time and ensure data accuracy