NAPCO is a leader in manufacturing quality can liners for a variety of markets including: Foodservice, janitorial, health care, grocery & convenience, institutional, building maintenance, industrial, municipal and institutional.
Their high density and linear low resin bags satisfy the needs of each industry they serve with a variety of sizes and capacities available.
- NAPCO Bag and Film is a leader in manufacturing quality can liners for the food, health care, janitorial and other industries. Their headquarters are located in Carrollton, Texas.
- When Dave Holloman was hired as Regional Sales Manager at NAPCO, he and his team decided it was time to modernize their sales processes with a powerful CRM solution. They chose Salesforce, the top cloud-based CRM in the world.
- Before implementing Salesforce, the business selected Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to integrate Sage 50 and their new CRM. “We couldn’t use Salesforce without SYNC,” explained Holloman.
- NAPCO was ready to update their sales processes, and needed a powerful CRM solution
- Data integration between Sage 50 and Salesforce is key for Salesforce to work for the sales team
- NAPCO’s sales team needed to have full view of important ERP data in Salesforce
- Salesforce, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- One-way SYNC, from ERP to CRM
- With Salesforce in place, the company began modernizing their sales processes
- With Salesforce and SYNC, NAPCO has a full picture of their sales and marketing without having to log into Sage 50
- Sales can access ERP data within Salesforce, such as customer information, sales history, invoices, serial numbers invoiced, inventory, terms, multi ship to addresses, etc.