“SYNC helps us have a better idea of our business. We no longer have to guess where we’re at with sales and customers.”
Todd Schubert, Director of Sales at Mr. Chain
Mr. Chain uses Sage 100 for operations and finance and worked with an outside consultant to implement Salesforce Professional and Pardot, helping modernize and automate their sales and marketing processes.
They chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect data between ERP and CRM. This helps centralize their data into one system, Salesforce, and they don’t have to VPN into Sage 100 to get vital information.
The sales team can access customer information, sales order history, invoicing, contacts, inventory, customer movement history, and much more, from within Salesforce.
“I can funnel sales data to our plant, which helps them to coordinate and be more efficient in what they’re building, and also stocking the right products,” explained Schubert. “SYNC is an investment that has definitely paid off.”
About the company
Mr. Chain is the leading U.S. manufacturer of plastic barrier chains. Effective in both indoor and outdoor settings, the company offers more sizes and colors of plastic chains than any other manufacturer.
- Update and modernize Mr. Chain’s sales and marketing processes
- The sales team needs important Sage 100 information to stay working in Salesforce
- Help Mr. Chain’s manufacturing team increase efficiency
- Salesforce Professional and Pardot
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient integrates historical sales data, including which products sell the most
- They have improved managing customers, opportunities, marketing, and more
- The team can quickly access ERP data within CRM, without having to log into the system
- They have improved their manufacturing efficiency, and know which products to keep in stock