“Our sales team can quickly look at Salesforce, and get a very broad picture of sales activity and customer service activity, thanks to SYNC.”
– David Blythe, IT Manager at MPD, Inc.
MPD, Inc. leveraged Epicor 10, replacing an aging mainframe, and Salesforce Enterprise, improving the management of prospects, customers, etc. This unified systems company-wide.
To assist with giving their sales team a full view of sales and customers, and to keep them working in Salesforce, they chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their ERP and CRM systems.
The sales team at MPD can work completely in Salesforce with access to Epicor 10 data with SYNC. This includes customer information, sales history, invoicing, serial numbers, price level, item master, contacts, inventory, and much more.
Additionally, new quotes, quotes won, and accounts created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Epicor 10, saving time and avoiding double data entry.
“It’s about having a 360-degree view of our customers,” said Blythe. “Our sales team knows what a customer bought last year, or if some units are in for repair. They have a complete picture of a client, not just from a sales perspective, but customer service.”
About the company
MPD, Inc. manufactures products, instruments and devices which are used within federal, state, local and foreign government agencies.
- Unify MPD, Inc.’s ERP and CRM systems company-wide
- The sales team needed to work solely in Salesforce
- New quotes and accounts created in Salesforce needed to be integrated to Epicor 10
- Epicor 10 and Salesforce Enterprise
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- They have modernized and updated their sales and accounting systems
- Sales can access Epicor 10 data directly in CRM, streamlining sales and customer service processes
- MPD has a 360-degree view of customers, sales, and marketing