“It was magical for our sales team, having access to a more complete picture of our customers,” said Eric Reedy, Software Product Manager at Monark Premium Appliance Co.
Monark Premium Appliance Co. is a high-end appliance retailer, providing expert advice and attentive service. Working with an aging JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) ERP, the company implemented Salesforce and selected Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to get a full view of sales, and avoid a costly ERP upgrade.
With Salesforce, Monark has a powerful cloud-based CRM that helped modernize their sales processes. The company chose Commercient SYNC to integrate JD Edwards E1 and Salesforce.
Monark’s sales team could access key ERP data within their CRM, including customer information, serial numbers, inventory terms, salesperson details, bill to and ship to addresses, and more. In addition, a two-way SYNC allows new customers and sales orders to be connected back to JD Edwards E1 from Salesforce.
As Eric Reedy of Monark noted, “Commercient syncs from JDE to Salesforce as a managed package. We worked with them to define exactly what data we wanted to be brought into Salesforce via a query definition. These records are then created and maintained in Salesforce. Commercient was a great partner who worked patiently with us to get our system functioning properly.”
With Salesforce and Commercient SYNC in place, Monark is able to continue using JD Edwards E1, and avoiding the need for a costly upgrade.
- Provide a solution for Monark’s sales that can help strengthen JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1)
- The sales team needed access to important data from the ERP
- The sales team needs to be able to get new customer accounts and sales from Salesforce back to their CRM
- Salesforce, the world’s top CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data
integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s two-way ERP and CRM SYNC
- The sales team have a modern,
cloud-based CRM that allows them to focus less in JD Edwards E1
- Monark’s sales can access customer data, sales orders, bill to and ship to addresses, serial numbers, price levels, inventory, and more, while in Salesforce
- New and updated accounts, quotes and new sales orders created in Salesforce are SYNC’d back to JD Edwards E1. That saves time and double-entry