MidWest Sales and Service offers quality products, specializing in appliances, consumer electronics, air conditioning systems, and more. They needed visibility of important Sage BusinessWorks data in Salesforce to revolutionize their sales system and win more business.
The business turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for business, to help connect their ERP and CRM.
Once the SYNC between Sage BusinessWorks and Salesforce was implemented, it had an immediate impact. As Heath Wechter, President of KDS Solutions, who handled overhauling MidWest’s sales system, explained, “When we turned it on, the data was flowing right into Salesforce.
“I could go in and see updated, year-to-date sales, and month-to-date sales and [important information] on each customer. It started tracking [that] information.”
Tracking customer data has exploded their sales and opportunities pipeline. “I can tell you now that our pipeline and our opportunities have never been bigger,” said Heath Wechter, of MidWest Sales and Service.
- Modernize the sales system, pipeline, and increase visibility
- Need to connect important Sage BusinessWorks data to Salesforce
- Streamline and increase sales
- Company reorganization and implementation of Salesforce
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 ERP and CRM integration platform for sales
- Part of the overall reorganization, Salesforce implementation, and SYNC integration
- Better able to generate new opportunities, grow customer base, and increase net new sales
- Important customer data (bill to and ship to addresses, invoicing, etc.) and updated month-to-date and year-to-date sales now visible in Salesforce
- With combined efforts, MidWest Sales & Service saw increases in profitability within the first year