The Miami Corporation is a supplier of upholstery fabric, outdoor fabric and upholstery supplies for marine, automotive, awnings, and more. They recently moved their ERP and CRM systems to the cloud with Epicor Prophet 21 and Microsoft Dynamics 365, respectively.
The company leveraged Commercient SYNC for a two-way integration between Epicor P21 and Dynamics 365, to help give them a 360-degree view of their sales process.
The company moved to a cloud-based CRM, and Commercient custom tailored an integration to Epicor P21. Because the SYNC is managed by Commercient, it’s easily upgradeable. With a two-way SYNC, customer information, appointments, and other data is pushed back to Epicor P21.
The Miami Corporation uses a set of apps for their sales, which gives them a 360-degree view of their business: Commercient SYNC for Epicor Prophet 21 and Microsoft Dynamics 365; Waypoint; and MITS, a B.I. Tool integrated with Epicor P21.
These tools, combined with integrated data from Commercient SYNC, have helped to increase sales and efficiency.
“It is certainly more efficient than having to enter the customer into two different places, having no integration between them. It works great,”said Dan Niehaus, VP, Finance & Purchasing.
- Modernized their on-premise CRM to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Integrate key sales data from Epicor Prophet 21 to Dynamics 365
- Miami Corp. looked for ways to help increase sales and efficiency
- Commercient helped by analyzing how their processes were done in their ERP to give them the best results in the CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for business
- The company chose Dynamics 365, SYNC, MITS and Waypoint
- Commercient was able to help emulate many of their processes with their modern, cloud-based CRM
- Miami Corp.’s Sales Team can now see critical data, such as sales history, bill to and ship to addresses, and more
- Miami Corp. has a clear view of their real-time sales data, thanks to the combination of apps