Mesa Industries began in 1967, and is a leader in the manufacturing of quality products for the oil, gas, masonry, plastering, mining, gunite and shotcrete industries. They use SYSPRO to manage finances and operations.
The company implemented Salesforce Professional, the world’s leading CRM, to modernize their sales processes; improve management of opportunities, leads, quotes, etc.; and take better care of customers.
To help their sales team get a complete picture of sales and customers, they chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect important data from SYSPRO to Salesforce. This prevents the team from having to use two systems, and VPN on the road.
Thanks to Commercient SYNC, the teams at Mesa Industries can access important SYSPRO data directly in Salesforce Professional. This includes customer information, sales order history, invoicing, pricing levels, serial numbers, inventory, ERP quotations and opportunities, and much more.
“The integration allows our sales team to be much more lean and mean. They can access Salesforce from a phone or a laptop,” explained LJ Sowder, Network Administrator at Mesa Industries. “They don’t have to connect to a VPN; they can just open the app, and Boom!, they are in, and they’re looking at the data they need from SYSPRO.”
- Implement a CRM to modernize Mesa Industries’ sales process
- Data between SYSPRO and Salesforce remained siloed
- The company needs immediate access to important sales reports
- Salesforce Professional, the world’s leading cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Data SYNC’d from SYSPRO to Salesforce Professional
- They can better manage opportunities, quotes, and more
- The sales teams can access key ERP data without a VPN
- Teams can quickly access reports and make changes as needed