In 2006, using their great-grandmother Lala’s famous pickle recipe, Joe and Bob McClure started McClure’s Pickles. The company uses Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and recently added Salesforce. To get a 360-degree view of sales, McClure’s selected Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to integrate their ERP and CRM.
With Commercient SYNC integrating Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Salesforce, McClure’s Pickles processes and data have become more streamlined and centralized. Sales can now access ERP data such as serial numbers, customer information, ship to and bill to addresses, and more, from within their CRM.
Co-founder Bob McClure explained, “Communication between those two systems [via SYNC gives] us intelligence that we need to make business decisions… to grow the business.”
Commercient will be working with McClure’s Pickles to develop the next stage of mapping and laser-focused reports via SYNC. Bob McClure said the company can use the data to “drive business forward in a much more meaningful manner.”
- Modernize and update McClure’s business and sales systems
- Integration of their Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Salesforce systems
- Additional data mapping from
Dynamics NAV to Salesforce
- Salesforce, the world’s leading,
cloud-based CRM platform for sales, service, marketing, and more
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 integration platform for sales data
- The team at Commercient will
customize additional ERP and CRM data integration
- Salesforce has helped organize data, such as activity tracking, monitoring strategic goals, measurements, K.P.I.’s, and more, into one location, with intelligent insights
- Improved communication between their sales and marketing systems, providing a streamlined workflow and 360-degree view of sales
- With this data, McClure’s will have more laser-focused reports that can help the team grow and improve sales