“SYNC allows us to see all of the sales order invoices, work orders, everything like that, in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.”
Jonathan Jethro, Software Implementation and Customer Support Manager at MARS Company
MARS Company leveraged Microsoft Dynamics CRM to centralize and improve the tracking of leads, customers, sales, and more. To manage their finance and operations, they use Sage 100.
Sage 100 and Microsoft Dynamics data remained ‘siloed’ for each department. To help give the sales and service teams important ERP information, they chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their ERP and CRM data.
The sales and service teams at MARS Company can access important Sage 100 data directly in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This includes customer information, sales orders, invoicing, serial numbers, contacts, customers’ sales person code, and much more.
In addition, new and updated accounts and sales orders created in Microsoft Dynamics CRM are SYNC’d to Sage 100, helping to save time and avoid double-data entry.
About the company
MARS Company is the domestic and international leader in water meter testing and technology services.
- Implement a state-of-the-art CRM
to streamline for MARS Company
- The Sage 100 and Microsoft
Dynamics CRM data was siloed
- Dynamics CRM data needs to be
integrated to Sage 100
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, a leading
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- The business modernized their sales
- The sales and service teams at MARS can access important ERP data directly in CRM
- New and updated accounts and sales orders created in CRM are SYNC’d to ERP