“Having the Sage 500 data SYNC’d to Salesforce has been invaluable for our sales team.”
– Phil Olszewski, IT Director at Marquis Spas
Marquis Spas leveraged Salesforce Enterprise to modernize and streamline their processes and replace various apps. For operations and finance, they utilize Sage 500.
The sales team needed access to important Sage 500 data, including dealers and contact information, and chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration for sales, to connect Sage 500 and Salesforce.
With Commercient SYNC, the sales team at Marquis Spas can access Sage 500 data, including dealer information, accounting records, sales orders, invoicing, quote header & detail, contacts, warranty table, shipping table, and more, directly in Salesforce Enterprise.
“Having the Sage 500 data SYNC’d to Salesforce has been invaluable for our sales team. It helps them to support our customers better,” said Olszewski. “And they can respond to them faster and better.”
About the company
Marquis Spas has been manufacturing world-class portable hot tubs for over 40 years.
- Replace the use of various apps to improve sales, communication, customer service, and more
- Data between Sage 500 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Improve customer relationships
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient gives the company a 360-degree view of sales, customers, and marketing
- Marquis Spas have streamlined their overall processes
- The sales team can access dealer information, invoices, and more
- Marquis can take better care of their dealers and customers