“There’s a report that would have taken us two full days, and it’s now taking us 10 minutes with SYNC.”
Kevin Vides, Accounting Manager at Maritime Partners.
Maritime Partners replaced a previous ERP with Sage Intacct to manage their operations and finance. Additionally, they leveraged Salesforce Enterprise, the top CRM in the world to help streamline and modernize their sales processes
The company turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales for a Salesforce to Sage Intacct connection.
The team at Maritime Partners can access Salesforce Enterprise data directly in Sage Intacct. This includes new accounts, product custom object, billing custom object, and billing lines custom object. This helps the company with streamlining their processes and reporting.
“We need to create reports out of one location, instead of running a report out of Salesforce, and a separate report out of Sage Intacct,” explained Roy Bronson, CFO at Maritime Partners. “We can run a single report out of Sage combining the two data sources.”
About the company
Maritime Partners is a privately held company that provides financing solutions to the United States maritime industry.
- Replace a previous ERP with a powerful solution
- Implement a cloud-based CRM to modernize and update their overall sales processes
- Important data needs to be connected from Salesforce Enterprise to Sage Intacct
- Sage Intacct, a leading accounting and financial management software
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- They enhanced their finances and operations, and is flexible as the company grows
- The company streamlined their invoicing, sales, and inventory management
- Maritime Partners avoids double data entry, saving time