“We’re creating a new experience for our customers, and changing how we do business, thanks to SYNC.”
Brad Bilotta, IT Manager at Magnaflux
Magnaflux uses Sage 500 for their finance and operations, and leveraged Salesforce Enterprise to modernize their sales processes. They also use Service Cloud and Pardot to streamline service and marketing, plus added a B2B online storefront.
To help get a full view of sales, customers, and marketing, Magnaflux turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their Sage 500 and Salesforce Enterprise data.
They can access customer information and account record, sales order history, invoicing, multi-ship to addresses, and much more, directly in Salesforce. Additionally, new accounts and sales orders created in CRM are SYNC’d to Sage 500, saving time and eliminating double data entry.
“Commercient helped shorten our cycle time to get our data integration in place,” explained Bilotta.
About the company
Magnaflux is a global leader in nondestructive testing solutions. For over 85 years, they have partnered with manufacturers, test labs, and field inspectors to make the world a safer place.
- Leverage a powerful, cloud-based CRM solution
- Data between Sage 500 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Magnaflux needed a CRM to ERP data integration
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top CRM in the world, plus Service Cloud, Pardot, and Salesforce CPQ
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- Magnaflux has streamlined sales and marketing processes
- The sales and marketing teams have a full view of customers, sales, and marketing
- New accounts and sales orders created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Sage 500, saving time