Based in Québec, Laurentide Controls provides products and solutions for processing plants. They recently implemented Salesforce to update their sales process.
Laurentide chose Salesforce because of the “ability to include [ERP] data in it, such as during an integration with our IFS system,” said Simon Chapleau, CIO at Laurentide.
The company turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for business, to help with the ERP and CRM integration.
“Commercient allowed us to [look at] past sales data, past orders, past issues that [customers may] have.” explained Chapleau. This helped give the sales teams more information to better qualify Opportunities in Salesforce.
Chapleau talked about the immediate effect of seeing important data from their ERP in Salesforce: “It’s allowed us to get the data out of the silos [from IFS], and make it available to our [inside sales team in real-time], to make a decision right away. I wouldn’t be surprised to say that we had almost an overnight increase in revenues.”
- Modernize Laurentide Controls’ sales system as part of a key strategic plan
- How can they get important customer data from IFS into Salesforce?
- Qualify Opportunities in Salesforce to increase Win Rates
- Connect outside sales to customer data to help make better decisions in the field
- Implement Salesforce and key features, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Chatter
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration app for sales. Rapidly deployable, affordable, and customizable, with premiere customer support
- Commercient SYNC connection from IFS to Salesforce
- SYNC’d data can be accessed on mobile devices
- The sales teams now have a 360-degree view of customers
- With a real-time, one-way SYNC, they can now see current and past sales data, order information, invoices, ship to and bill to addresses, open cases, and much more
- Using data from IFS, the sales teams can better qualify Opportunities, and have seen an increase in their Win Rates and revenues
- The outside sales team has real-time access to customer data, to help facilitate decisions and increase sales